Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What Should We Talk About?

What are some topics relevant to living single that you would like to discuss in this blog?

Some that I am considering are...
  • adjusting your financial plans
  • managing the household as the only adult
  • setting boundaries with the opposite sex
  • relationships with former in-laws
  • dating again
  • dating in front of your children
  • great support groups and counselors
  • fun brief outings for weeknight visitation with the kids
  • dealing with your grown children's emotions
  • the worst pick up lines you've actually heard
  • unusual places to meet new people
  • health & fitness

Are there any topics you don't want to cover?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love all the topics that you listed. I will be looking forward to reading your posts.

Unknown said...

The one I have the most trouble with is being the sole adult and all that incompasses. It is very hard for me to be everything and I want to do it. It just becomes a strain. All the kid's emotions and troubles, their education, keeping them healthy, widening their horizons mentally and physically, money, household duties, money, repairs, upkeep. AAARRGGHHH! It's a huge list.
Most of the other things really didn't give me much trouble. But they are very important to cover.