Monday, August 27, 2007

Wine Tasting

Did I tell you the latest developments in the first Suburban Singles Scene After Hours Mixer at Crofton Fine Art Gallery?

The first event the Suburban Scene Magazine is sponsoring, on Friday September 14th from 7-9pm, just partnered with Hops & Vines in Odenton to add a wine tasting to our gallery event. They will also donate a bottle of wine for a door prize. Plus, I got a really cool leather tote full of Joico hair products and a gift certificate to the Hair Experience in Crofton.

I'm going to post the next mystery barstool contest next week, so keep your eyes pealed. Our first winner, Mike will receive his prize at the gallery event.

So how lucky are you at winning prizes? I haven't won anything since I won the Fleetwood Mac Rumors album at Tasker's teen club in the 7th grade. What was the coolest thing you ever won?

3 comments:

MarkEC said...

Nice prize.. that is a great album! I have rarely won anything.. I did win a drawing on a tour once and got to ride in the "driver's" seat of a steam engine... that was exciting for a young boy of 14. At least I feel lucky in other parts of my life, maybe I will recognize a barstool soon!

dhhgirl said...

I won a VCR in a contest for subscribing to Time for Kids magazine for my class. Yes, they are on their way out, but 10 years ago, it was really cool!
Sorry, markec, but I plan to win the next barstool contest! Game on!

John said...

I won an inflatable Incredible Hulk from Toys R Us. 9 Feet tall and it took fooooorever to blow up. I borrowed an electric pump. If only it had been Jessica Rabbit.