Monday, September 24, 2007

Free Drink Happy Hour

I am finally getting back to some work after my injury. Although I don't know if I will be able to make the Happy Hour on Thursday, I wanted to remind you of the wonderful offer the Four Seasons Grill is extending to us.

During their regular happy hours of 4-7pm, the bar at the Four Seasons Grill will give you one free "JoAnna's Mango Elixir". They wanted to create a drink that people wouldn't accidentally order. If they end up making a lot, maybe we can make this a recurring event! I'm not sure of all the ingredients, but mango-flavored vodka is one of them.

So help me spread the word. The first mango elixir is free at Waugh Chapel's Four Season Grill from 4-7 this Thursday, September 27th.

I just don't know if I will be up to coming or not yet. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Mike said...

AM,

Sorry to hear you cannot drive with your broken foot. If you need a ride to the next event I think we can arrange that for you.

If anyone says you have a few screws loose for chasing catamarans in a motor boad just tell them your orthopaedic surgeon just tightened them to keep your foot attached to your leg.

In either case you are a true daredevil or else you enjoy cheating death. I gave up my skydiving " too many strings attached ".

Later