Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun Times - Thanks to our Sponsors

I had such fun Friday night at our Suburban Singles night at Super Suppers in Crofton. Many thanks all around to our guests and our sponsors.

The sample foods provided by Super Suppers were delicious. I personally enjoyed the two braided bread items and it was a great opportunity to stock up my freezer with some dinners.

Our coffee sponsor, the Cosmic Bean, as always was an energizing perk. The wine tasting from Hops & Vines provided some tantalizing considerations too. Fortunate guests were happy to win a pound of coffee, a bottle of wine, and three lucky winners won gift certificates from Supper Supers.

We had some great door prizes from those sponsors plus a few others that were enviable winnings for some of our guests. Crofton Fine Art & Frame donated a $50 gift certificate that was won by our Mystery Barstool Contest winner, Mike Sweeney. Leslie Dolan was the lucky recipient of the leather bag of hair products and gift certificate from the Hair Experience. And Maris won the $50 ticket to the Changing Focus 30th anniversary dinner/dance next month, sure to be a lovely soirée. (More to come on that event.)

Everyone was so kind and helpful with the temporary incapacitation of my cast. So many helpful people out there! I know several guests went on to the dance at the Knights of Columbus Hall. Hopefully next month I can go out after with you all. It was great to meet so many of you.

4 comments:

Mike said...

AM,

It most certaintly was a good time, although the parking situation was a little tight which made this event less well attended than the first.

I was hoping that MoneyGirl would show up ( with compound interest ) but alternatively, I got to experience may favorite dish and also spice things up a little at the same time. Let's see what cooks-up next.

So I am all dressed-up (with winnings in hand ) and no place to go. ( at least until the next event at Hops & Vines ) "Pour me" ----- sigh !!!!

Unknown said...

Mike, I see that you are very concerned about me being a mystery. I too have signed AM's cast.

I will try and not disappoint you by making a showing to the next event.

Mike said...

Hey Money Girl

Just wanted to make sure you collected your prize winnings for correctly identifying the second mystery barstool. I got the first and third correct to be a two time winner.

I understand from AM that you are a savy investment advisor in Annapolis --- So "What's in your wallet ?"

Guess I'll have the opportunity to meet you at the Hops & Vines. AM will have to introduce us - otherwise, I guess I'll have to follow the money trail.

AM Kingsfield said...

oooh, I love the intrigue!