Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Get Up & Dance

What are you doing Saturday, November 3rd?

Changing Focus is having a 30th Anniversary Benefit Gala from 6pm-10pm in Millersville. There will be a cash bar, catered dinner, motivational and historical speakers, and a DJ & dancing afterwards.

The only catch is that you have to reserve your ticket in advance. There is information on their website under Events. You need to sign up in advance to select your dinner option and reserve a space.

It will be only five days after I finally get this cast off my leg after six weeks, so I'm not sure how fleet-footed I will be on the dance floor. Nevertheless, I am really looking forward to giving it my best shot.

I hope to see some of you there!

3 comments:

Mike said...

AM,

I was trying to remember -- there was someone at the Supper Supper's event that actually won a tickie to that Changing Focus Dinner Dance as a door prize, Right ?

Looks like for me so far it will just be a night out with the "Crayfish" (reminds me of bait)

Now all of that would be different if you did not have your cast on. So We'll have to set you up on a cruise ( for a cast-off party ) - SIGH !!!!!!

AM Kingsfield said...

Yes, Changing Focus did give away one ticket at the last event. I'm going to try to do both events. Although there is sometimes dancing at the Crayfish - even on the bar - it is often too crowded.
See you then!

Mike said...

I think Money Girl should come to hear the Crayfish too. She could possibly do the Money Dance on top of the bar so as to rain down change on all of us.

A penny for your thoughts on that one.------- Sigh !!!!