Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wine Tasting Fun

Despite the rainy weather, we had a great turn out at last night's wine tasting at Hops & Vines in the Piney Orchard Plaza in Odenton. It was great to meet some of you for the first time and I enjoyed getting to know some of you better.

I couldn't decide which wine I enjoyed the most, so I picked up one of each. Hops & Vines has wine tastings every Friday night from 4-7 if you missed yesterday's event.

Again, Mike Sweeney was the Mystery Barstool Constest winner, this time picking up a gift certificate to Kaufmann's Sunday Jazz Brunch. I'm hoping more of you will give him some competition next month. I'll try to find a place he doesn't know.

I want to thank all our sponsors:
Hops & Vines
Kaufmann's Restaurant
My Butcher & More
Crofton Fine Art & Frame
The Hair Experience
The Four Seasons Grille
Piney Orchard Florist


Next month, you are invited to have a special drink on the house at Allison's Restaurant in Crofton at their Thursday night Happy Hour from 5-7pm on December 6th. Watch the blog for details about the secret drink.

Until then, I'll "see" you on-line.

1 comment:

Mike said...

AM,

Another fine and well organized social event. I'm glad that Money Girl also finally showed-up. Ka-ching !!!

You really stretched my abilities to define the location for the most recent go-around of the mystery barstool contest.

If you find a place around Bowie for the next contest. I doubt I would be able to identify it as T.J. Elliotts is the only place I have really been in that general location.