Thursday, March 6, 2008

Print Magazine

Thanks for all the great chatter on the pets topic. You practically wrote my column for the April edition for me. Watch for your quotes! May will be about fitness, so that conversation is coming your way soon.

Did you see the March edition? On the page right before my column is an article I wrote about Jerry's Seafood. Wow was that a delicious assignment!

Right beside my column is the CarterWorx guest column by the contractors I've used inside and out of my home. Beautiful work this company does.

Did you see that our Community Choice ballots are coming next month? Start thinking about your favorite businesses in this community. There is also a new Reader Recruitment Program listed inside the back cover that could be rewarding.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Guess I'll have my favorite pet after I win the Blind Date Contest !!!!