Friday, April 25, 2008

All Good Things...

...must come to an end.

I am sorry to let you all know that this will be my last post. The magazine has decided to discontinue this feature, including the blog, column, and events. I apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience. It has been such a fun and rewarding year getting to know you all. I hope to run into you at some of our favorite local watering holes.

If you are looking for a good group in which to find support during a time personal crisis, I recommend Changing Focus. They meet in a few different locations and times and have a great social network. Also Singles on Sailboats sounds like a fun way to get out there and do something good for yourself while meeting other singles.

Best wishes to you all.
Fondly,
Ann

8 comments:

johnjm said...

Sorry to hear it.
Good luck, Ann

Mike said...

AM,

You can't go !!!!!, SSS and the blog are up and comming, even having gone through its own set of growing pains it was still both growing and gaining its own momentum.

There is a very real need for this type of forum -- to connect singles in the Crofton, Gambrills, Bowie areas. To my knowledge noboby else has even thought of this idea let alone capitalized on it.

Who else can take your place ??? No one else could do it with your style, finese and grace.

I hope your Editor in Chief, Laura Tayman is not going to drop the ball on SSS's very early sucess.

Any chance that I can carry on with the SSS torch ?

Unknown said...

AM,

Wow! Shocking news. I'm so sorry to hear that Laura decided to discontinue a great outlet for the singles in the area. I thought the blog, column, and events were really beginning to take off.

See you soon,

moneygirl

Mike said...

Money Girl,

Was right "on the money" with this one !!!!

Thanks for giving us your two bits.

Mike said...

Does this mean that the blog is dead ?

Perhaps Laura Tayman will breathe new life into it ?

Unknown said...

Yes Mike,

I believe this means the blog is officially dead.

Unknown said...

AM,

I've enjoyed reading your comments and the responses thereto since March.

You can't go...I was going to join your group at TJ Elliott's. Now what's next?

Good Luck,

Michael said...

Ann,
Hate to see you go!! Good luck in with your writing. Mike