Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Print Edition

Have you seen the April issue of the print edition of Suburban Scene magazine? A bunch of the great chatter about pets made it into my column. Thanks! I'm hoping to see some new folks joining our conversation about next month's topic: fitness.

I wrote two other articles in this month's edition. One was on Fidos for Freedom, a wonderful non-profit group that trains service dogs. If you love dogs and have some free time you are looking to use for a noble cause, this is the group for you.

Also, I wrote an article about a singles group based in Annapolis, but reaching all around the Bay called Singles on Sailboats. Did you see it? What a fun group! You don't have to have any sailing experience or a boat, just a desire to learn. They give you training and you get to participate on as many of the 31 planned sails as you can. Be sure to let me know if you try them out. It seems like a wonderful way to make the most of your Maryland experience while meeting singles that you might not encounter otherwise.

Be sure to notice the Community Choice Awards ballot on page 8. Let's be sure to support our corporate sponsors. Check out my sidebar listing for hints.

1 comment:

Mike said...

AM,

You solved my dilemma about being a dog person and not having the time other than to be an admonishing part time owner -- I'm definitely gona check out "Fidos for Freedom" its been dogging me all day.