Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dance this Friday night

Who is going to join us at the LA Singles Dance at the Knights of Columbus this Friday? LA Singles is a long-standing singles dance non-profit organization. Although there are some great dancers at this venue, there is opportunity for every dance level. Lots of open dance partners available.

We're going to have a table near the door. LA Singles opens their doors 8:15. The DJ usually starts by 8:30. I won't get there until 9pm. Look for our table and stop by and say hello. If you haven't signed up for the e-mail reminder list and the Suburban Scene weekly e-newsletter, be sure to sign our list.

If you say you are with Suburban Scene, you will get a dollar off your entry fee!
There is a cash bar and free pretzels & chips.

I need to work on some of my line dances and this place is full of helpful guides. I'm looking forward to a fun night. Wear your good dancing shoes!

1 comment:

Mike said...

AM,

Did anyone from SSS show up for this event ?

I unfortunately had another calling. Now if you broke out that Victoria's Secret outfit I may have actually revised my plans