Friday, April 11, 2008

Mystery Barstool Contest

Here's one that is sure to be a challenge. Have I stumped you this time?

In a gesture of gentlemanly sportsmanship, Lucky Mike is bowing out of the competition. We're going to establish a new rule to the contest: you can only win once every six months.

So to win the Mystery Barstool Contest, you have to be the first commenter who correctly identifies the public establishment that is home to this barstool. (Sorry Mike, Ava, Precarious Girl. Money Girl can get back in the game though.)

7 comments:

johnjm said...

I'll take a stab at it. Is it the Four Seasons Grille? (I've eaten there a couple of times, but never been in their bar.)

Ava said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ava said...

Dang! I had to delete my guess. I didn't read the rule carefully. Pretty sure I know where that it, even tho' I've never been. Ava

AM Kingsfield said...

Well, John is off, by a little. Ava was right, but can't claim it! I think I hear Mike biting his tongue! Anyone else want to guess?

Mike said...

Hear that crunching noise. Well that's Mike biting his tongue.

I think folks might find this one very difficult as food is not ordinarily a menu item from them.
( A truly fine and upscale esablishment otherwise. )

Mike said...

These are truly one of a kind bar stools - solid, antique and heavy. This one was pulled away from the others with their matching round tables.

johnjm said...

Another shot in the dark -- Is this at the Irish Channel Pub? I haven't been there yet, but I thought I'd go tomorrow for dinner and stick aroud for the trivia.