Friday, May 25, 2007

First Mystery Bar Stool

I went back to Changing Focus in Crofton again tonight. I was disappointed that I had to go significantly late because of my daughter's concert. Her concert was delightful, but it sounds like I missed a lot of a good conversation.

Not to worry though, I was able to continue the conversation with about 25 really cool and interesting local men and women at a nearby dining establishment.

Do you recognize the restaurant based on the photo below of one of their bar stools?

8 comments:

Mike said...

I am guessing, is this Fin's ?

If I guessed correctly do I win a prize, a new car or an all expense paid vacation ?

AM Kingsfield said...

Good try, Mike, but it's not Fins, although Fins in delicious!

We need a good prize for the contest. How about a drink? (I'm no Oprah!)

Mike said...

AM,

The only other place that resembles this to my knowledge is Rafter's up on Defnese Hwy ?

Did I win the drink this time ?

Mike said...

OOPS!!

That is Defense and not Defnese.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

AM Kingsfield said...

Ding Ding Ding!
We have a winner!
I'm going to post my e-mail link on the blog. Send me an e-mail and let's get this prize arranged.

Mike said...

Yipeee Skippy, I won, I won !!!!

Its Good for you, I really don't spend my time in the Bar's . Its a good thing also that I got it on my second guess --- Jasper's was going to be last and final answer.

AM Kingsfield said...

You can find my e-mail address on my profile.

Mike said...

AM,

I have attempted to send you e-mails through you're profile info. My guess is you must either have a SPAM filter or everything is getting sent into a junk mail acct.